Wednesday 19 February 2014

February 10th, 2014 I am....


I was moving some boxes in the basement and looking to purge some files that I know I had not touched since we moved to the area.  In going through the boxes I found some old photos and lesson plans along with so much more.  One piece that I came across was the “I am” proclamation that was presented by a youth SERVE team from our previous church.  The world will try to tell you who you are and who you should be and circumstances may seem to dictate that as well. This proclamation allows us to see who we are in Christ and what we are empowered and equipped to do through the Holy Spirit.  These statements are gathered from the Bible and it is my hope, as a parent, that my children will be able to say this and lay claim to the truths therein.  It comes from Pastor Zan Ingalls. I would love to share it with you.
 
I am the called of God.
I am a chosen generation.
I am a royal priesthood. 
I will not allow my situation to conquer me,
           But through the power of the Holy Spirit I conquer my situations. 
I am not overcome
           but I am an over comer.
I am not the victim
            but I am a victor.
I am empowered.
I am equipped.
I am anointed.
I am bold in Christ.
I am a child of God. 
I am everything,
                               Everything,
                                                       EVERYTHING God says I am.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment