Monday 17 June 2013

Thanks Again! June 17th, 2013


As another year wraps up I want to take the opportunity to thank our school community.  Last year you had made my family feel welcomed into a new normal.   This past year the community has continued to welcome us and I am so pleased to have had the opportunity to serve at Dundas Calvin Christian School this year.  I thank you, the parents, for entrusting your children, our students, to us each day.  We work with the students in various capacities and this school is richly blessed by the students and their contribution.  Thank you for having your children continue to be a part of serving God and the community through our school.  I would also like to thank the students for all of their work and commitment throughout their learning.  I would like to thank them for using their gifts to make contributions to the school community and culture.     I also want to thank the teachers and staff for their hard work, dedication, and professionalism as they live out their passions of faith, education, and teaching children at our school. I also thank the larger, supporting community who shares the vision of Christian education and finds multiple ways to uphold our organization.  Finally, I would like to thank our Heavenly Father for his faithfulness and provision for our school for this year and the 50 years before this one, to Him be all the glory, and honour and praise, for ever.   God Bless you all and have a great summer. Lord willing, I hope to see you around next year.  ~Mr. Bouwers 

No comments:

Post a Comment