Monday 8 June 2015

Community Lights March 9, 2015

Over the weekend I had the pleasure of attending an event where the principal addressed the attendees.  With inspiration he aligned what they were trying to accomplish with the recognition of the “can do” attitude of the community.  That struck a chord with me, sitting there I could not help but identify with the comment as we too are a can do community.  When I talk with new or potential families I sing the praises of this school society.  It is a think it through, can do, and will do community!  Why is this the case?  I believe that this community is thoroughly invested in supporting all the efforts to fulfill the mission and vision of the school.  When we see opportunities to pour our lives into assisting our students to be faithful contributors in God’s kingdom then we say, “Yes!” and “How?”.    I believe that at the core of this community is a servant’s heart that works hard at glorifying God in all that it does.  It does prompt me to return to our theme verse as this community lets our light shine so that others may see the good deeds and glorify our Heavenly Father. 

The next opportunity you may have to partner with us in Christian education and pour into the lives of our students is to attend or help out with the SpringGala.  It would be great to see full participation as we come together and be the “will do” community I know we are.  I am looking forward to cleaning up, dressing up, and sharing in the story of PCS. Come, share in the story so we can share our story with others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment