Monday 8 June 2015

Springfest! May 11, 2015

 It is so exciting!  I am looking forward to this community event in the heart of Dundas.  Each year, I am amazed at how our school community comes together to host the town of Dundas. Having been there for the past number of years it is good to see some familiar faces and faces of people that I do not know well as they come in from the city of Dundas.  That is the part that is so inspiring to me.  I absolutely love the fact that we are involved with our local town.  It motivates me to encourage our teachers, our classes, and our students to engage the towns surrounding us.  It is one thing to host an event but it would be another thing entirely to incorporate our community engagement into the learning that happens through Providence Christian School.  So come on out this weekend to Springfest and be inspired! ~Mr. Bouwers

No comments:

Post a Comment